Friday, October 15, 2010

Our "Reality" might only be happening in someone else's mind, maybe we only exist in somebody's thoughts...



In the Simpsons, everytime the show starts when the family sits on the couch, something different happens in every episode. In this particular one, they suggest that the whole universe is inside of homer's head.

I find this theory really interesting, what if we were only real in the thoughts of somebody else? what if the "creator" of the universe is only someone who is dreaming that all of this is happening? I know this might sound a little crazy, but there are some strategy video games tht let you be kind of a "God" where you can control people's lives, send natural disasters.... TO BE CONTINUED

1 comment:

  1. Not that I'm saying your wrong but what I read from u is almost like some conspiracy theory thing especially with the God controlling the world which reminds me a little bit of a movie which involved Ludacris in which humans could control prisoners. Not only that but their have been also some odd creepy coincidence moments in the Simpsons that I have read which lead me to believe weather or not there is a purpose for all this or its just some psycho man with a crazy imagination. But maybe its me.

    ReplyDelete